[Glass] Does Zodiac port work on 3.2.x ?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jan 2 12:56:58 PST 2017

Hi Dale,

Does your Zodiac port work on GemStone  3.2.x? I see little info in
https://github.com/GsDevKit/zodiac.

Anyway, I am trying myself to see if it works and it took me some time to
realize i should be using `gs_master` rather than `master`. A little
explanation on the README would be nice:

Metacello new
baseline: 'Zodiac';
repository: 'github://GsDevKit/zodiac:master/repository';
load.

While loading, I also had this popup with dependencies problems.

Even worst, I realized that what I wanted to use (*ZdcSecureSMTPClient*) is
not there as it is a subclass of SMTPClient which is not in GemStone.

So...let me ask..assuming Zodiac should work in 3.2.x is there a way to
send SMTP with SSL/TSL from inside GemStone (no tunneling)?

Thanks in advance,