[Glass] GemStone on ubuntu server

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jan 9 10:22:45 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Sebastian Sastre <sebastianconcept at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hey Mariano what a fast answer! :)
>
> I’ve installed GsDevKit_home for the local setup on 3.3.0 (also James
> macOS app which is creating 3.3.3 stone versions)
>
> So you use GsDevKit_home for building server deploys too? automated or
> manual?

Yes. Automated? half and half. I do have quite some bash scripts  to do
this, but as it happens every in a while and I have lots  of "none default"
gemstone / app details, it happens to me that each time I need a new stone
installation, some part of the scripts fails and I need to update some
scripts. Because of this, it's human in the sense that I manually invoke
each part (a bash script) of the process...