[Glass] tODE being disconnected on long "do-its"

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jan 31 12:38:56 PST 2017

Mariano,

It does look like the socket got closed for some reason (`socket read
EOF`) ... so you are using an ssh tunnel to connect to server?

It would be good to figure out who is doing the closing ... the
server-side doesn't close and the client-side doesn't have any GemStone
related timeouts that would close a connection ... so perhaps your guess
about keepalive is a good one ...

I'll see if anyone here has any insights.

Dale