[Glass] Tode problematic

Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jul 7 09:16:28 PDT 2017

Ciao,

	when in the class browser i  do accept on:

	isNotNil

		^true

	the system report:

1. LookupError(AbstractException)>>_signalWith: @5 line 25
2. LookupError(AbstractException)>>signal @2 line 47
3. Object class(Object)>>_error:args: @15 line 11
4. Object class(Behavior)>>compiledMethodAt:environmentId: @5 line 9
5. Object class(Behavior)>>compiledMethodAt: @2 line 2
6. Object class(Behavior)>>compileMethod:category:using:environmentId: @10 line 6
7. Object class(Behavior)>>compileMethod:category:using: @2 line 5
8. Object class(Behavior)>>compile:classified: @4 line 4
9. TDMethodDefinitionElementBuilder(TDClientMethodElementBuilder)>>compileSource: @8 line 6
10. TDMethodDefinitionElementBuilder(TDClientMethodElementBuilder)>>elementSource:clientSourceElement: @4 line 4
11. [] in TDMethodDefinitionElementBuilder(TDClientSourceElementBuilder)>>setBlock @2 line 4
12. TDMethodDefinitionElementBuilder(ExecBlock)>>value:value: @2 line 11
13. GsNMethod class>>_gsReturnToC @1 line 1

	the line 5)

	compiledMethodAt: aSelector environmentId: envId
	"Returns the compiled method associated with the argument aSelector (a String).

	 The argument must be a selector in the receiver's method dictionary; if it is

	 not, this method generates an error.

	| aMeth |

	aMeth := self compiledMethodAt: aSelector environmentId: envId otherwise: nil.

	aMeth == nil ifTrue:[ self _error: #rtErrKeyNotFound args: { aSelector } ].

	^ aMeth

erase the error:

  a LookupError occurred (error 2021), reason:rtErrKeyNotFound, A reference using
       the non-existent key #'isNotNil' was made into the dictionary Object

	( the aSelector is a string : 'isNotNil' )

Thanks.