[Glass] Tode problematic

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jul 7 12:02:54 PDT 2017

Dario,

There is nothing special about isNotNil ... I guess I'd like to see the
actual source code for the method in case there is something odd in the
source --- most likely not ...

To get started, I would really like to see the whole stack for the
LookupError. In tODE if you select debug to bring up a debugger, then in
the stack frame list window use the `Window > print window` menu item,
and then send me the printed stack.

With that I will know where the error is occuring and start looking into
figuring out what went wrong and how to fix it ...

Dale