[Glass] Multiple entries for same class in out of memory crash report .csv file

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jun 28 10:51:12 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 2:42 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <

> Mariano,
>
> Is it possible that you have multiple versions of that class?

Ok, that was a good question. I didn't even think about that (I wish the
class history number / index would be printed together with the class name
in that case).  But no, I see repeated classes like Array, String, LogEntry
etc which clearly do not have classHistory > 1.

Cheers,