[Glass] orphaned classes do not disappear

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Mar 17 11:09:22 PDT 2017

Dale,

I discovered I had GsBackupScan64 loaded in this extent and there is a class variable ‘Classes’ that keeps a mapping oop -> class.
Needless to say… I cannot even remember I loaded it into this extent :) This was probably done in the very early days of Yesplan.

Too bad those references did not show up when scanning the references.

I’m down to just a very short list of classes now. So I’m guessing I will be out of the woods soon on this one.

Johan