[Glass] tODE - observations

Reg Krock via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 16 14:16:48 PDT 2017

Hi Dale,

First, thank you again for writing that script!

I have just watched again the video of your presentation in Argentina in 2015. You have really done an incredible amount of work. I remember talking with in Annecy and Geneva about where you were going. It is great to see it working.

I have also created my first script and did some experimenting making 3 + 4 take a string of numbers (ex: ‘3 4 5’). This was very simple but helped me to start to become familiar with the environment.

I do have some questions but I will post them via the mailing list.

Also, who is better this year, Portland or Toronto FC?

Is Johann using tODE with his company in Belgium?

Regards,

Reg