[Glass] Seaside - Installation - (1) problem with gemServer.ston script; (2) attaching via localhost

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri May 19 04:46:39 PDT 2017

Dale,

That reminded me another problem with the .topazini.  Remember we concluded
we want to rollback this issue [1] ?
The reason is simple.... if we have the netldi line in the topazini then
all logins are RPC (not linked...even if I explicitly pass a -l ) hence we
loose logs.

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/161#issuecomment-275742435

Cheers,

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Ricardo Correa via Glass <