[Glass] [gt4gemstone] GsGciLostSessionError when "Inspect it (remote)"

Andrei Chis via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 30 02:37:28 PDT 2017

Hi Christian,

There are two main ways to install gt4gemstone in a stone, depending on
weather you already have tode/gsdevkit installed on that stone.

In case you have tode/gsdevkit installed then you can follow the
instructions at [1]. This require you to run a few tode commands. Those
tode commands will clone and install the project.

In case you do have tode/gsdevkit installed then you should look at [2]. In
this case you'll need to manually clone the project and the use a bash
script to load the project into the stone. You can look
at installGT4Gemstone.sh to see the various installation options. Just note
that this also loads and install STON and Cypress apart from gt4gemstone.

Let me know if you need more help or run into other issues.

Cheers,
Andrei

[1]
https://github.com/feenkcom/gt4gemstone/blob/master/doc/gsdevkitGemStoneInstallation.md