[Glass] [gt4gemstone] GsGciLostSessionError when "Inspect it (remote)"

jtuchel@objektfabrik.de via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 30 02:43:18 PDT 2017

Hi Andrei,

not sure, but I think there is an important "not" missing from your
description. I guess it is missing an the secodn case, but I am not sure...

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1