[Glass] gemstone again,

Juan via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 1 09:12:42 PDT 2017

Hello

I'm going back to using Gemstone, and I'm stuck in a newbie question.
I did not install it since the time of glass, but I try to return to the ring.
I can not log in topaz.
the log says:
   Incorrect password for user 'glass'.
    error = Password validation failed for user glass,
pam_authenticate error: 9, Authentication service can not retrieve
authentication info
ok password error.
the interesting thing is that it does not matter the user that always
puts the error is with glass.
Maybe I made some installation error but I can not reverse it.
I used the credentials of the manual with the still current swordfish
passw. :) but I do not agree
This introduction also serves to pick up the thread with gemstone and
join the community.
regards
Juan Cortez

btw: I will attend the 2017 smalltalks in "la plata city".