[Glass] gemstone again,

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 1 09:23:47 PDT 2017

Juan,

I think you should be using the DataCurator user to login (topaz command):

   set u DataCurator p swordfish

Take a look at the GsDevKit_home project[1] on GitHub, if you haven't
already. There are a number of helper scripts in the $GS_HOME/bin
directory for create/start/stop/delete operations for stones, netldi,
and topaz ...

Unfortunately I won't be at Smalltalks this year, but Martin and James
will be there and they might be able to answer some of your questions.

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home#open-source-development-kit-for-gemstones-64-bit-