[Glass] Problem (and PR fix!) with `deleteClient` in latest GsDevKit_home release

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 21 05:30:28 PST 2017

Hi Dale,

Look at this execution:

 ❯ ./deleteClient tode2

=================
   GsDevKit script: deleteClient tode2
              path: ./deleteClient
=================
/opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/dev/todeClient/bin/deleteClient tode2
./deleteClient: line 51:
/opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/dev/todeClient/bin/deleteClient tode2:
No such file or directory
Error on or near line 46 :: deleteClient tode2 :: deleteClient tode2

 ❯ /opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/dev/todeClient/bin/deleteClient
tode2
=================
   GsDevKit script: deleteClient tode2
              path:
/opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/dev/todeClient/bin/deleteClient
...finished :: deleteClient tode2

In other words, `deleteClient` fails but calling the internal dev script it
works. I found the culprit to be the quotes to make the cmd executable
path.

I made a PR  [1] ..let's see if my fix works too in the rest of the OSes

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/pull/198