[Glass] Problem (and PR fix!) with `deleteClient` in latest GsDevKit_home release

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 21 12:17:05 PST 2017

Just merge the deleteClient fix from Mariano[1] ... Thanks Mariano!

   Fixed deleteClients not working on OSX with quotes for execution CMD #198

Since it is a new issue I recommend that folks update their
GsDevKit_home checkout to pick up the fix:

   updateGsDevKit -g

Since it is a script update, nothing else needs to be done ...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/pull/198