[Glass] Pharo / GsDevKit_home workflow

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Apr 20 05:14:11 PDT 2018

Hi Sergio,

The fact that tODE is based on Pharo, is nothing to do with your app
development. tODE could have been written in Java and for you it's exactly
the same. You don't care it's Pharo. It's just an IDE for GemStone. so you
have 2 choice... or either develop with tODE (against GemStone) and make
your app also to run there (no need of your app to have compatibility with
Pharo) or ... develop  in Pharo and the via Metacello/Git load your code on
GemStone (via tODE) and deploy there. In this case you app likely needs to
have some compatibility as you want to run it in Pharo and GemStone.

Cheers,

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 3:35 PM, sergio ruiz via Glass <