[Glass] Update method from Topaz

Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Apr 23 11:57:08 PDT 2018

Ciao,

	for error i change the Locale decimalPoint  method to		 ^$. 	 instead	  ^'.'

	Now in the tode i can't update the method,  when i do the tode command:	  browse class Locale		 the system answer the error:

		Unable to log into server: Argument Error occurred  ( error 2283 ) reason: rtErrInvalidArgsClass, 1 is not one of the class kinds in anArray
		( AbstractCharacter, CharacterCollection ).width 'TDTopezServer createFor: 1

	Now i think to update the method from topaz  sessions.

	It's possible ?

	I found the method 	sourceCodeAt:   #decimalPoint

	but the method 	Locale	sourceCodeAt:	#decimalPoint put: 	'^decimalPoint'

		answer: aMessageNotUnderstood occurred ( error 2010 ) a Locale class does not understand #'sourceCodeAt: put:'

	Advice on how I can solve the problem?

	I can setup the previous version ( roolback ) of the Locale decimalPoint method?

	Thanks for considerations.

		Dario