[Glass] Pharo MockGemstone load

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 24 09:47:04 PST 2018

On 12/21/18 6:45 AM, dario.trussardi--- via Glass wrote:
> Ciao,
>
> i work with:
>
>     Pharo 7.0
>             Build information:
> Pharo-7.0+alpha.build.1262.sha.6b815574246d010fd6eae27e80966a48eff88431
> (64 Bit)
>
> I do this command to load the   ConfigurationOfMockGemStone entry :
>
>       MCHttpRepository
>             location: 'http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/MockGemStone'
>             user: ''
>             password: ''.

This expression simply creates the repository ... you would need to look
in the Monticello Package Browser to find the configuration ... the
following should work to load the ConfigurationOfMockGemStone:

    Metacello  new
         configuration:  'MockGemStone';
         repository:  'http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss/MockGemStone';
         get.

Dale
>     No error running it but  the relative class is not load ?
It just creates the repository ... if you look in the Monticello Package
Browser you should find that the repository was created