[Glass] Pharo MockGemstone load

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:16:06 PST 2018

the #stable: version of the configuration loaded version 1 for Pharo 7 rather
than version 1.2

I've updated the configuration to load the correct thing.  Also  I neglected
to upload aMockGemStone version I'd made from my laptop so have done that
to.

Try downloading the just updated configuration from

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss/MockGemStone'
	user: ''
	password: ''