[Glass] Another metacello loading puzzle: xml

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jan 31 10:31:17 PST 2018

Iwan,

The first thing I would ask you to do is to validate your baseline with
the following:

   MetacelloToolBox validateBaseline: BaselineOf???

given that you have a circularity in your dependencies, the validate may
not complete either, but if you do get some issues reported fixing those
issues might clear up the circularity.

It's been awhile since I've had to debug a circularity and I don't
remember the drill of the top of my head ... so I will need to spend a
little time refreshing my memory as to the best way to solve the problem
... I don't think that I have an explicit validation for circular
dependencies and this may be an opportunity to add one ...

Dale