[Glass] Unable to create a session - check netldi and gem log files

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jun 27 16:33:14 PDT 2018

This is good to get confirmation from a topaz login, since it does
eliminate a couple of extraneous variables ...

The suggest from our engineer is to "stop any running netldi and
restart", but I've just forwarded him your mail, so you might wait a
bit  since the topaz output does have additional information ​...

Dale