[Glass] GsDevKit script

dario.trussardi@tiscali.it via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jun 29 09:23:01 PDT 2018

Ciao,

	i setup the daemontools and all works fine.

	In my first deployment system date April  2015,

		 i remember to setup some script on run levels,	for manage the start  ( remove the locks files after a sudden shutdown )

		and a right shutdown system for stop the stone,

		and other script for do operations based on cron ( clear the object log and do backup )

	Now I ask if there are any scripts for these operations that operate on recent versions of GsDevKit_home.

	Thanks for any considerations,

		Dario