[Glass] Gemstone and Pharo aligment

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 21 23:45:30 PST 2018

Hi Dario, Dale,

I was unaware the PharoCompatibility project was indeed being picked up in GsDevKit…  (I think I’m just not following adequately for years now :)

I had started the project to move our own specific ‘compatibility’ package to the general GLASS/GSDevKit environment but probably because of the glassdb / GsDevKit / GLASS1 move/confusion, I lost track.

@Dario: for now, keep the method in a package you only load in GemStone.
I’ll push our own extensions copied from Pharo to Gemstone back into the package asap.

Let’s revive the project :)
@Dale: should I not move the repository to GsDevKit ?

cheers
Johan