[Glass] Methods with selectors #and: #or: #repeat

James Foster via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 10 05:48:06 PDT 2018

Yes, the Programming Guide has a list of reserved selectors.

"There are a few selectors that have been reserved for the sole use of the GemStone kernel classes. The compiler will not allow you to compile methods with reserved selectors."

— https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com/docs/GemStone64/3.4.x/GS64-ProgGuide-3.4/A-Syntax.htm#pgfId-947717