[Glass] Methods with selectors #and: #or: #repeat

Esteban A. Maringolo via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 10 06:12:33 PDT 2018

Other Smalltalk dialects have similar restrictions, due to compiler
limitations or because some selectors are optimized.

For these cases frameworks like GLORP use #AND:/#OR: selectors, I don't
like them, but at least the readability of the code remains similar to
that of #and/#or:

Regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo