[Glass] TravisCI build run out of memory

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 18 07:51:20 PDT 2018

Dale,

Thanks for your answer i updated my .smalltalk.ston file as:
SmalltalkCISpec {
  #configuring : [
    SCIGemStoneServerConfigSpec {
     #defaultSessionName : 'travis',
     #stoneConfPath : 'gemstone/system.conf',
     #gemConfPath : 'gemstone/gem.conf',
     #timeZone : 'UTC',
     #platforms : [ #gemstone, #gemstoneClient ]
    }
  ],
    SCIMetacelloLoadSpec {
      #baseline : 'BpmFlow',
      #directory : 'repository',
      #onWarningLog : true,
      #load : [ 'default' ],
      #platforms : [ #gemstone ]
    }
  ]
}

As i understand #gemConfPath and #stoneConfPath are relative to my project
path ?
In my case i copied local GS conf files to:
../BpmFlow/gemstone

But i still get the same error and in Travis logs i see:
Using GEM_TEMPOBJ_CACHE_SIZE 100000 from -T command line option

How i can remove -T option or change it to 500000 ?

Also in Travis logs i see:
GEM_TEMPOBJ_CACHE_SIZE = 100000KB;

Which is an indication that my setup is wrong or being ignored ...

regards,
bruno

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/GLASS-f1460844.html