[Glass] External Sessions issues

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Wed Jan 16 15:43:18 PST 2019

Dario,

My mistake. GsExternalSession>>softBreak (and hardBreak) work correctly. They do, in fact, post an interrupt to the running process and the running process does, in fact, stop. In order to “catch” the break you need to follow the break with another waitForResult call. It should return immediately after you wait and the thing returned should be the break exception.

James