[Glass] Topez error using commands on remote stone

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Mon Mar 25 12:01:10 PDT 2019

Dusty,

It looks like you are using tODE to login into a server that does not
have tODE installed ...

     createStone xxx_343 3.4.3

Should create a stone with tODE installed ...

The stone `xxx_343` should show up in the stone list for the `Open
Shell` menu item in your tODE client and the `project list` command
should work without in error ...

Presumably you have done something slightly different in your particular
case ... a more detailed description how you created your stone and any
other information about what you are trying to do should help me help
you ...

Dale