[Glass] Topez error using commands on remote stone

Gareth Cox gareth at inspired.org
Tue Mar 26 13:14:11 PDT 2019

Thanks Dale

The server is just a stone, its not the Gs_DevKit.
My plan is to run just the server (as you would in production) but
connect to it to install the relevant code.

So I downloaded gemstone from https://gemtalksystems.com/products/gs64/
and installed it according the to install instructions on the same URL.
I modified the netldi as per your instructions for connecting to a
remote stone. Which appears to work since 'Test Login' works.
Do I need tode on the remote server as well?

KR
Dusty