[Glass] Topez error using commands on remote stone

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Mar 26 15:45:08 PDT 2019

Gareth,

Would it be possible to set up a skype session and talk things over with
you? There are pros and cons for each of the options that you have and
it will be easier to go over these in a skype session rather than a long
series of emails ...

I will be traveling to Camp Smalltalk in North Carolina on Thursday of
this week and will be back in the office next Tuesday so perhaps next
Wednesday or Thursday would be best for me ... I usually get up fairly
early in the morning (PDT) so a late afternoon (for you) skype call
would work for me as well ... I will be on email while I am traveling so
we can make the arrangements ahead of time ...

Dale