[Glass] tODE refactoring tools

Tcbtd ahdach at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 23:49:20 PDT 2019

Hi,

I've been playing with tODE for two weeks now. Just a few hours, but still,
I start to get the idea.
Well, I'd rather say that the pros of tODE as I see are:
- if you have a green test in tODE image, you're 100% sure it will run
properly on gemstone
- the scripts for managing stones and gems, and for writing code.

I still need to get used with the windows, but I'll be patient.

I was wondering, how hard would it be to implement refactoring tools in
tODE?

I'd imagine start trying with a real easy one.
Anyone can give me some advise?

Is it a good idea?
Would it take a long time?

I do smalltalk for almost two years now. But I'm always a beginner...

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/GLASS-f1460844.html