[Glass] GsDevKit_home - Ubuntu LTS 20.04 support (i386 libraries)

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Jul 9 10:13:59 PDT 2020

I guess I should also point out that currently we do not currently
support GemStone on 20.04[1]. GemStone will likely run on "unsupported
platforms", but until we have actually tested a release on a platform,
we do not support it.

You can see that via travis-ci[2], a number of older GemStone releases
are being tested on 16.04 and internally we do run GsDevKit_home tests
prior to release on the latest supported linux platform (currently 18.04).

So unless someone else beats me to it (via PR), I will eventually get
around to adding 20.04 support to GsDevKit_home.

Dale

[1] https://gemtalksystems.com/products/gs64/compatibility/
[2] https://travis-ci.org/github/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home