[Glass] GsDevKit_home - Ubuntu LTS 20.04 support (i386 libraries)

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sat Jul 11 12:40:00 PDT 2020

Martin,

The issue is that Pharo3.0 is dependent upon libssl1.0.0 and
GsDevKit_home is dependent upon Pharo3.0 ... replacing the use of
Pharo3.0 is not a simple job ... Fortunately, it seems that Marten has
found a way to install libssl1.0.0 on 20.24[1] ... but SmalltalkHub has
been down for a day and is now preventing Marten from doing any further
validation, but it looks like at this point the libssl1.0.0 issue is
behind us.

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/issues/291#issuecomment-657113464