[Glass] Error installing DevKit_345

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Mar 10 10:54:47 PDT 2020

Ralph,

The fact that the builds work fine on Travis-CI means that the problem
is likely to be related to CentOS 7.6 rather than Pharo.

Travis-CI runs on Ubuntu 16.04 and the Pharo downloads are working
there. I use 18.04 myself and things work there as well.

I don't have access to a CentOS 7.6 machine, so I can't necessarily
debug your issue myself ...

It _is_ Pharo3.0 that is being used at the moment and the issue does
look like a problem downloading from an HTTPS host, so SSL is likely to
be the culprit ... Pharo 3.0 is a 32 bit application, so it might be
that the the 32 bit SSL libraries need to be explicitly installed?

Dale