[Glass] Trouble connecting a Windows client to GS 3.5.x

Ralph Mauersberger ralph.mauersberger at gmx.net
Wed Mar 18 23:52:06 PDT 2020

Dale,

the output of the test login is just:

Error running testLogin:

'Error:  For further information about login failures, check the gem log
file'

     NOTE: netldi log can be found in the file:
'$GS_HOME/server/stones/<stone-name>/logs/netldi.log'.

Starting or stopping the ssh port tunnel doesn't make any difference,
the error stays the same. That is why I assume that no network traffic
at all takes place. Otherwise I would expect an error like "letldi not
found on  host". Before I downloaded the 3.5.x products on the client
side, I got comprehensible errors, telling me that specific versions of
the gci libs are missing.

By the way: Jade just says: "Unable to create a session, check netldi
and gem log files".

Br,

Ralph