[Glass] Trouble connecting a Windows client to GS 3.5.x

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 18 14:54:18 PDT 2020

Ralph,

This is indeed puzzling ... in the tODE client, can you try the
Client>Test Login><stone-name> menu item and send us the resulting
information? You should get a window with diagnostic information in it,
like the following:

The test login, records a bit more information about the login and
suggests solutions for some of the more common problems ... and then
we'll go from there.

Dale