[Glass] seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss SS repo issues?

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Tue Mar 24 01:53:14 PDT 2020

Hi,

I’m getting failed builds on Seaside for Gemstone with the following error and I suspect there might be a load issue at the SS repo seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss <http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss>
The repo seems to be online as I’m able to connect to it from a Pharo image but it’s going very slow.

--transcript--'gofer repository error: ''GoferRepositoryError: UserDefinedError: data was late''...ignoring'
1148--transcript--'...FAILED->ConfigurationOfGsFastCGI'
1149ERROR 2710 , a MetacelloPackageSpecResolutionError occurred (error 2710), , Could not resolve: ConfigurationOfGsFastCGI [ConfigurationOfGsFastCGI] in cache http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/ss/MetacelloRepository ERROR: 'GoferRepositoryError: UserDefinedError: data was late' (MetacelloPackageSpecResolutionError)

Maybe the repo should be moved to a pure webdav repo?
In the long run, maybe moving these to a git repo is the best option?
I can help if needed.

best
Johan