[Glass] External tasks do not recognize new methods after commit - only after restart !?!?!?!?!

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Nov 5 09:14:44 PST 2020

As a final followup to this issue, I have updated the GsDevKit_home
$GS_HOME/bin/upgradeStone script to reinstall the
SessionMethodTransactionBoundaryPolicy after an upgrade to 3.5.x has
been completed, so no need to manually patch after an upgrade ...

If you want to follow along at home, you should run `updateGsDevKit -gs`
to pick up the new version of GsDevKit_home and the updates to class
(new SessionMethodTransactionBoundaryPolicyTests) --- this is assuming
that you've already run the update I suggested back in October[1],
otherwise you should use `updateGsDevKit -gctsd` (this expression
basically updates and rebuilds everything except your stones:)

Dale

[1]
http://forum.world.st/recent-project-updates-for-3-5-4-and-upcoming-3-6-0-tt5123345.html