[Glass] Locked by Smalltalkhub and Tonel

bruno buzzi brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Fri Oct 16 05:11:32 PDT 2020

Dale,

OrderPreservingDictionary
(https://github.com/brunobuzzi/OrderPreservingDictionary) is working
with GS:  3.5.4, 3.5.0, 3.4.5, 3.3.9, 3.2.17
But fail with: GS 3.1.0.6 -Array does not understand  #'identityIncludes:-

https://travis-ci.org/github/brunobuzzi/OrderPreservingDictionary

I only added one method to AbstractDictionary :)
Now i have a couple of questions:
* There are 3 ston files (smalltalk, pharo and gemstone), these files
has to be done in all repos ? (i should add them to my
OrderPreservingDictionary ?)
* The same with yml files (i should add them to my
OrderPreservingDictionary ?)

I think after solving the questions above i can send you a PR and take
on the next project.

regards,
bruno