[Glass] Locked by Smalltalkhub and Tonel

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Oct 16 16:17:48 PDT 2020

On 10/16/20 3:21 PM, bruno buzzi brassesco via Glass wrote:
> How do you want to proceed ?

Well, we should make the tests pass?

I don't have the code loaded in an image, so I can't run tests and debug
them myself ... this is the part where I was hoping to get help and not
have to spend time in the details (until I'm out from under the critical
path at least):)

At this point I don't know if the test is failing because the
associations aren't in the same order or if one of the associations was
incorrectly copied.

I don't even know which collections are involved ... or which copy
method has changed (if indeed #copy is the reason that the test is
failing) ...

I suppose I would need to understand exactly the point where the
execution goes bad and then I should be able to suggest a course of
action ...