[Glass] Locked by Smalltalkhub and Tonel

bruno buzzi brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Fri Oct 16 15:21:39 PDT 2020

Dale,

> I think it makes sense to add Array>>identityIncludes: to a new
> Collections-OrderPreservingDictionary-GemStone31x package that is
> conditional on gs3.1.x.

Done.

But #testCopy is failing for OrderPreservingIdentityStringDictionaryTest
& OrderPreservingIdentityDictionaryTest (identity collections).
I think that #copy method has a different behavior than greater GemStone
versions.

|d1 d2 |
d1 := OrderPreservingIdentityStringDictionary new.
d1 at: '1' put: '1'.
d2 := d1 copy.
(d1 associations at: 1) == (d2 associations at: 1)

In GS 3.5.0 answer false in GS 3.1.0.6 answer true.

How do you want to proceed ?

regards,
bruno