[Glass] choosing extent and tranlog locations

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:05:08 PDT 2021

Hi Paul,

I use GsDevKit for dev and mirror the same setup in production. In production, I simply create symbolic links from the $GS_HOME/server/stones/myStone/ subdirectories to the appropriate locations. Extents, snapshots, transaction logs, backups and logs all end up on the appropriate devices.

Plus, you can simply see where everything is with a ‘ls -a’ :)

Cheers,

Jupiter