[Glass] choosing extent and tranlog locations

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:24:47 PDT 2021

Hi Jupiter,

Thanks

So you create everything in the default locations then stop the
stone/netldi, move the extent0.dbf and the first tranlog to where you want
them, then link the new locations to the
GsDevKit_home/server/stone/myStone/extent and tranlog directories?

Paul

GLASS mailing list wrote

Sent from: http://forum.world.st/GLASS-f1460844.html