[Glass] Rowan installation

Otto Behrens otto at finworks.biz
Fri Apr 30 01:46:51 PDT 2021

Hi,

I downloaded GemStone 3.6.1 and tried to install Rowan (I understand that I
need it to run Jadeite). I'm getting the following error messages. Can you
please help?

ERROR 2010 , a MessageNotUnderstood occurred (error 2010), a Rowan class
does not understand  #'gemstoneTools'
topaz > exec iferr 1 : stk
==> 1 MessageNotUnderstood >> defaultAction         @2 line 3
2 MessageNotUnderstood (AbstractException) >> _signalWith: @5 line 25
3 MessageNotUnderstood (AbstractException) >> signal @2 line 47
4 Rowan class (Object) >> doesNotUnderstand:    @9 line 10
5 Rowan class (Object) >> _doesNotUnderstand:args:envId:reason: @8 line 14
6 STONReader class (Behavior) >>
_rwCompileMethodForConditionalPackaging:symbolList:category:environmentId:ifUnpackagedDo:
@28 line 42

Thanks

Otto Behrens

+27 82 809 2375
[image: FINWorks]
[image: FINWorks] <http://za.linkedin.com/in/waltherbehrens>
www.finworks.biz

Disclaimer & Confidentiality Note: This email is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity named above as it may contain information
that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. FINWorks cannot be held liable by any person other
than the addressee in respect of any opinions, conclusions, advice or other
information contained in this email.