[Glass] choosing extent and tranlog locations

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:30:00 PDT 2021

Hi Paul,

> So you create everything in the default locations then stop the
> stone/netldi, move the extent0.dbf and the first tranlog to where you want
> them, then link the new locations to the
> GsDevKit_home/server/stone/myStone/extent and tranlog directories?

That’s exactly it. If you’ve already setup systemd (or equiv) to manage launching - don’t forget to disable that too :) I’ve made that mistake and had the stone launch while I was copying things around.

There’s no messing around with environment variables, and all the default GsDevKit commands work as is.

Cheers,