[Glass] Failing to load Seaside using tODE

Ezequiel R. Aguerre ezeaguerre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 08:35:34 PST 2022

Oh you are right, that was actually a very old PDF. I searched it on google
to find it fast and I guess I saw the "6" and thought it was the 3.6
version. The latest version does mention the ScaledDecimal class and
literals, so I don't know why it doesn't compile.

I've sent the stacktrace in the previous email, is there another way to
share the stack? (maybe with the value of the local variables). I know in
Pharo I can serialize it using Fuel, but I don't know in Gemstone.

Thanks.

--
Ezequiel R. Aguerre