[Glass] Failing to load Seaside using tODE

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Jan 11 07:02:36 PST 2022

> On 11 Jan 2022, at 02:28, Ezequiel R. Aguerre via Glass <glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com> wrote:
>
> However, I haven't seen any reference to the ScaledDecimal class or support for literals of that type in the programming guide of the latest version: https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com/docs/GemStone32/6.0.x/GSS-ProgGuide-6.0.pdf <https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com/docs/GemStone32/6.0.x/GSS-ProgGuide-6.0.pdf> and the BNF section near the end of the PDF doesn't seem to support the scaled decimal literals…

Mind that you are referencing the manual of the 32 bit product rather than the latest GemStone64 version. What you need is here: https://gemtalksystems.com/products/gs64/versions36x/ <https://gemtalksystems.com/products/gs64/versions36x/>

It does sound strange what you are experiencing..
As Dale mentions, the full stack would be helpful.

Johan