[Glass] ZUnUrl - https, certificate verify always fails

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Thu Oct 20 06:48:03 PDT 2022

Marten,

I am not a secure socket expert, but I do know that you need to
`GsSecureSocket disableCertificateVerificationOnClient` in order to hit
https urls if you have not set up certificates ...

You might want to take a look at GsSecureSocket class>>clientExample for an
example on setting up certificates ...

Dale

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 1:09 AM Marten Feldtmann via Glass <