[Glass] Rowan specification

Marten Feldtmann m at feldtmann.online
Tue Jul 9 01:42:43 PDT 2024

Hello Dale,

Oh, I understand this. I hope that Rowan will - in a not too far future
- be in the hand of users and even if the specification might change ...
the generator can easily be changed also.

So what would I like to have:

* Define a package
* define prerequisites of that package (perhaps not as code, but as
expressions - envy is very nice at this)
* add the definition of that class to that package (so the class is
defined in that package)
* add a comment to that class
* add method-definitions for that class in that package
* add comment to method definitions
* is there a way to give that package a version number ?

and

* add a method definition for a specific class as a class extension to a
package

and open questions:

* there must be methods to remove all definitions (e.g. when loading a
newer version of a package into a stone)

Thanks,

Marten