[Glass] Linux aarch64 support

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Tue Jan 30 07:09:07 PST 2024

Hey Jupiter,

I’m running GsDevKit_stones on ARM (Apple M2).
Also about to start setting up ARM Almalinux on virtual machines on my Mac to run GemStone/S, so you will not be alone.

I did once make some hacks to GsdevKit_Home to run on a Linux arm64 but it was just to see if it could work.
It did but given that GsDevKit_stones is the way to move ahead, I abandoned to finish and even publish that.
If you really need it, I can see if I still have the branch lying around…

Johan